Well it's official... Ry's motorcycle is gone... We both almost cried. Ryan bought this beauty in April and we have enjoyed riding it ALL summer! It seriously has been SO much fun. There isn't quite anything like feeling the cool breeze running through your hair and taking in the beauty that surrounds us. One thing we loved to do is go for long rides on Sundays looking at houses. We would discover new neighborhoods and just cruise along without a worry in the world. It was the perfect bike for this Summer where we were still newlyweds, and no little kiddies yet! Well now you might ask, if you both love it that much, why did you sell it? It came down to the fact that Ryan and I would love to be able to get into a home in the spring and are working on a down payment! We are saving up and are so fortunate to be living rent-free right now. So I'm proud of Ryan for willing to sell his baby... haha. I think we also both feel a little better since there have been so many scary motorcycle accidents lately (especially the one by USU- that one really kinda freaked me out!) The guy who bought it actually lives in Colorado and so he took a bus here to Logan to pick it up and then drive it back. So that means that he never saw it in person until that day! Crazy right? For his sake, I'm glad we were normal people and not scammers! He loves it and I'm happy that he gets such a great motorcycle now! So while we are sad, it is so exciting to be able to think about the possibility of being 'home owners' in the next little while!

No comments:
Post a Comment